Featured Hotels Near the San Diego Cruise Port
Waterfront hotels with a wide range of amenities, atmosphere and price options offer cruise passengers unparalleled convenience when overnighting in San Diego. The following are a few of the great hotels located along San Diego Bay.
- Positioned directly across from the Cruise Ship Terminal, the new Wyndham San Diego Bayside, featuring 600 guestrooms with balconies, offers casual convenience with panoramic bay views, full amenities and reasonable rates.
- Located across the street from the Headquarters at Seaport District, Embassy Suites Hotel San Diego Bay offers 337 spacious suites where guests can enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception, as well as hotel amenities including a swimming pool, on-site seafood restaurant and popular donut shop.
- The luxurious Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina’s two curved, glass-sheathed towers lend their distinctive features to the San Diego skyline. Located on the bayfront and conveniently situated adjacent to the Gaslamp Quarter, the hotel offers resort-style relaxation in 1,360 guestrooms offering breathtaking views of the downtown skyline and San Diego Bay.
- Also located bayside near the Gaslamp Quarter, the double-towered, 1,628-room Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego showcases two pools, a full service spa and a selection of restaurants and lounges, including Top of the Hyatt on the 40th floor offering panoramic views of San Diego Bay, the ocean and downtown.
- The 1,190-room Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel offers a sophisticated resort atmosphere. Located across from Petco Park, the 30-story hotel features San Diego's first saltwater hotel pool, a spa and fitness center, collection of local artwork, several bar and restaurant options and a 4.3-acre waterfront public park.
- Located on San Diego Bay adjacent to San Diego International Airport, Harbor Island is incredibly convenient for cruise ship passengers. Here, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina and Hilton San Diego Airport-Harbor Island allow visitors to take advantage of full resort amenities within moments of arriving in San Diego.
- Also situated on the bay, Shelter Island offers four scenic hotels that hug the water’s edge: the newly redesigned Kona Kai Resort & Marina, The Bay Club Hotel & Marina, Best Western Plus Island Palms Hotel & Marina and the tropical Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn.