Whether you want to go on an exciting adventure where you learn to overcome the open waters, or you prefer to stretch out in the San Diego sunshine with a trusty skipper at the helm, San Diego has the perfect sailing experience for you.
- With America's Cup Sailing, you can have an exhilarating interactive 3-hour sailing adventure aboard the Stars & Stripes racing yacht from the 1992 America's Cup.
- Sail San Diego runs small groups on a selection of boats.
- Next Level Sailing (also known as Dennis Conner’s America’s Cup Experience) features whale watching sails on a replica of the famous yacht "America," as well as public 2.5-hour cruises on the bay aboard Dennis Conner's America's Cup racing sailing yachts.
- Seaforth Boat Rental has the largest selection of rental boats in San Diego. Boats are available for sailing, cruising, skiing and fishing. Jetskis, speedboats, fishing charters, sunset sails, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, as well as instruction, also available.
- AOLANI CAT CRUISES features a 58-foot luxury sailing catamaran certified for 49 guests. The company specializes in private and corporate charters, weddings, and sunsets. Formal seating for 30 inside.
- Harbor Sailboats - Boat rentals, lessons, skippered charters and corporate team building on board a fleet of 22' - 41' sailing yachts.
For the most elegant sailing experience, whether it's a yacht charter or rental, corporate event or special occasion, visit San Diego Prestige Yachts.
- Harbor Yacht Clubs maintain a fleet of more than 60 select sailing yachts available for bareboat charters, skippered charters, and half-day sailboat rentals. In addition, they provide sailing instruction certification at all levels.