Thank you for sharing the love on Facebook and helping us reach 250,000 "likes." As a sign of our appreciation, we're sharing the chance for you to visit San Diego and experience America's Finest City.
One for you, one to share at the Pantai Inn in La Jolla
Bringing the essence of Bali to the quaint seaside village of La Jolla, the Pantai Inn is awarding the winner a one night stay in their unique and beautiful ocean front boutique hotel. But we all know that love is best when shared, so the winner will also receive a separate one night stay at the Pantai Inn to give away to a friend or loved one.
Pantai Inn (pronounced pawn-tie) masterfully blends Bali's old-world charm, kingly comforts and cutting-edge technologies. Reminiscent of the tranquil retreats of the Indonesian island, Pantai Inn, offers the essence of Bali with richly appointed suites, each with its own unique character and ocean views, with Balinese décor, custom made wood-carved furnishings, stone carvings and art imported form Bali, along with all the modern conveniences for the most discriminating. But most of all, this Balinese themed paradise is a mere portion of the extraordinary experience at Pantai Inn. The most significant aspect is bringing to every guest the remarkable Balinese cultural dedication to providing incomparable levels of service found nowhere else in this oceanfront boutique hotel.
One winner will receive two separate one night stays at the Pantai Inn (valid until March 15, 2013, restrictions may apply, not redeemable for cash). Contest ends at 11:59 pm on March 26, 2012. Winner selected on or around March 28, 2012.
Winner must like San Diego on Facebook. Follow Pantai Inn on Facebook.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the sweepstakes online, follow the link from Facebook or Twitter to sandiego.org’s website to enter. Entrant must like San Diego’s page on Facebook to win. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. The Sweepstakes begins March 21, 2012 and ends March 26, 2012. All entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. PST on March 26, 2012. You may not enter more than once. There will be one winner for this sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The sweepstakes is open to all American citizen nationals or any other lawful permanent or temporary residents of the United States who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau (San Diego CVB) and other sweepstakes sponsors, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter. The San Diego CVB and other sponsors will not be responsible for late or misdirected, damaged, illegible or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau and Sponsors.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner's name will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries on or about March 28, 2012. Winner will be notified via email within 4 days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 4 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- San Diego Social Media Marketing SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: The approximate retail value of the grand prize is $600. There will be one grand-prize winner. The grand prize winner will receive two separate gift certificates, each for a one-night stay at the Pantai Inn (restrictions may apply). No substitutions will be made except at sponsors' sole discretion. Gift certificate may have an individual expiration date and is non-changeable. Gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and all standard requirements/restrictions will apply. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- ADDITIONAL RULES: By accepting prizes, the winner consents to use of their names, likenesses, photographs and voices for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants further grant to the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau and Sponsors the right to use their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Tennessee residents need not sign Publicity Release. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau, all media outlets, sweepstakes sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability or claims for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Neither San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau nor Sponsors will replace the loss of the gift card.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SAN DIEGO CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: San Diego CVB and Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the Sweepstakes. San Diego CVB and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. San Diego CVB and Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of San Diego CVB and Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, San Diego CVB and Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER'S NAME: The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by June 30, 2012 to: San Diego Social Media Sweepstakes, c/o San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau, 750 B Street Suite 1500, San Diego, CA 92101.