Who needs Times Square when you can celebrate in perfect year-round climate? Pamper yourself and your loved ones by ringing in the New Year San Diego style.
Ways to Celebrate NYE in San Diego
- Sail the night away with lavish food and entertainment aboard a luxury yacht.
- See and be seen at one of San Diego's hip night clubs in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Celebrate all night in one place by booking a room at a party-host hotel.
- Tickle your toes in the sand at a beach party on the bay.
- Reserve a special table for two at one of San Diego's finest restaurants.
- Sip and savor a local San Diego beer while dancing the night away at a local craft brewery.
- Bring the whole clan for family-friendly New Year's Eve celebrations at local museums and attractions that conveniently wrap-up before bedtime.
From grand and glamorous to intimate and romantic to family-friendly, there is a New Year's Eve event just for you. The possibilities are endless. Make this the best year yet by starting your year off with a trip to San Diego.
Travel Safely this New Year's Eve
There are plenty of options to make sure you and your loved ones have a safe and fun New Year's Eve. If you are traveling, leave the car behind and use the many modes of transportation San Diego offers.
> Getting Around San Diego
Browse the list below for New Year's Eve in San Diego.