Date: September 21 - 22, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue: Mission Bay's Ski Beach
Follow Us On:
A free event that showcases the cultures and customs of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia with continuous entertainment throughout the weekend. Held at Mission Bay's Ski Beach, the event also features food, music and specialty crafts unique to each culture.
PIFA 2013 Entertainment Schedule
- 8:45 to 9:15 AM - Procession, National Anthem by Joey "Q" Quenga, President's Welcome by Rudy Tai
- 9:30 to 10:00 AM - Napua Ilima
- 10:15 to 10:25 AM - PIFA Court
- 10:30 to 11:00 AM - Stateside Islander Crew
- 11:15 to 11:45 AM - No Limits Souljahz 4 Christ
- 12:00 to 12:30 PM - Kutturan Chamoru Foundation
- 12:30 to 1:00 PM - Board Introduction and Scholarships
- 1:15 to 1:45 PM - Pride of Polynesia
- 2:00 to 2:20 PM - Polyrobics
- 2:30 to 3:00 PM - Kaleo O Nalani
- 3:15 to 3:45 PM - Remedy
- 8:00 to 8:45 AM - Worship Service FSCCCSD
- 9:00 to 9:30 AM - Savaiinaea Family
- 9:45 to 10:15 AM - Kuhai Halau O Kekaei lauae o Kalani
- 10:30 to 11:00 AM - Imahen Tao Tao Tano
- 11:15 to 11:45 AM - Matu Nehenehe
- 11:45 AM to 12:00 PM - Janelle Cultural
- 12:15 to 12:45 PM - Leiisa
- 1:00 to 1:30 PM - Dirty Rice
- 1:45 to 2:15 PM - Healiis Polynesian Revue
- 2:20 to 2:30 PM - Miss PIFA
- 2:45 to 3:15 PM - Varua Tahiti 'E
- 3:30 to 4:00 PM - Samoan Community Council
PIFA brings to the public two shuttle locations.Directions to the parking lots and pickup points areas follows:
- Parking location number one: Sunrunner Parking Lot located just off of the 5 freeway exit Sea World Dr. First dirt parking lot on left upon exiting the freeway.
- Parking location number two: Hospitality Point on Quivera Blvd. From West Mission Bay Dr., turning left onto Quivera Rd. Quivera Rd., becomes Quivera Blvd., upon following bend in road. Parking lot is first dirt lot on left side.
Both lots will have signs with directions and lot names.