Date: February 9, 2013
Time: 8:30 PM
Party goes until 1:30 AM.
Price: General Admission - $25
Rio Lounge - $55
VIP - $99 (presale)
Venue: The San Diego Museum of Art Sculpture Court
Follow Us On:
The 21st Annual San Diego Brazilian Mardi Gras Ball takes place on February 9th at the San Diego Museum of Art. San Diego Brazil Carnival 2013 features Carnival Bands, Capoeira, Parades, and Mardi Gras Beads. Rich in beauty and color, the Carnival presents a "Spectacular Samba Show" featuring dancers in glittering costumes adorned in sequins, beads and feathers accompanied by percussionists playing the authentic Batucada rhythms of Rio de Janeiro.
General Admission - Party Under the Stars
- Access to full bar and dance floor
- Free raffle entry to win a round trip to Brazil, courtesy of Copa Airlines
- Full access to all Carnival entertainment
- Spectacular Rio de Janeiro Samba Show featuring beautiful samba dancers in exciting, colorful and sequined costumes
- Main performance by stunning brazilian singer artists with pulsating samba beats
- Non-stop high energy!
- Electrifying capoeira performances with acrobatic martial arts, music and dance
- Amazing African dance and percussion troupe
- Powerful and exciting batucada-style parade through the dance floor...It will make your hair stand on end!
Rio Lounge Admission - Perfect for Lounge music, & Exotic Cocktails
Full VIP Reserved Seating - Unleash Your Wild Side
- All privileges of General Admission
- Sensuous experience of the Rio Lounge with Chillout DJ and a cool atmosphere
- Exclusive Rio Lounge with comfortable seating throughout the lounge. Unreserved Seating
- Access to exclusive bar for Rio Lounge guests
- Visit from beautiful samba dancers, including photo ops
- Mardis Gras goodies
- Access to high energy dance floor
- All privileges of General Admission & Rio Lounge
- Reserved seating and table in the exclusive VIP area (tables fit 8 people each)
- Bottle service available upon request
- Mardi Gras Goodies, including masks and beads.
- Priority entrance with personal escort to VIP Table.
Since 1993, San Diego Brazil Carnival has been the "Official Brazilian Mardi Gras Ball" for the City of San Diego.