Date: March 8 - March 8, 2015
Time: 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Race Start Time TBD
Price: Half Marathon - $109-$150
Relay - $75 (2-person - $150)
5k - $45
Follow Us On:
The San Diego Half Marathon is a 13.1-mile race that celebrates the beauty and uniqueness of San Diego, while raising money to support our communities!
Half Marathon Perks include:
- Collectible 2015 "Military Appreciation" Special Edition Finisher's Medal
- Free Online Real-Time Runner Tracking - available to friends & family to get updates as you race at no additional charge
- Official 2015 San Diego Half Marathon Premium Technical Shirt.
- Official San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Gear Bag. Our gear bag has great built-in features like a zipper pouch, deluxe strings, mesh backing and reinforced leather corners.
- Ultima Electrolyte drink (orange flavor), beginning at Mile 4, throughout the course
- Clif Shot energy gels (vanilla, razz, citrus, and mocha) at Mile 8.5
- Post Race nutrition, featuring products by Dole, Clif Bar, and Larabar!
- Free Bib Personalization: Enter your name or inspirational message when you register, up to 8 characters (available for a limited time, until February 1st)
- Mile Markers at Every Mile
- Chronotrack Precision Chip Finish Time (with 5K, 10K & 10-mile splits)
- Live Jumbotron at the Finish
- Two-day Sport, Health & Fitness Expo on March 6 & 7 at the beautiful Broadway Pier The Expo is FREE and open to the public. Bib includes one (1) free entry into Midway Museum over race weekend!
- Celebrate San Diego Gaslamp Block Party - Free & open to the public.
Introducing the new San Diego Relay: a 2-person Half Marathon Relay race, where each runner completes 6.55 miles - and you get to finish together!
San Diego Relay Perks
- Team up with a friend or family member - you'll each run 6.55 miles
- View our signature scenic Course and incredible Perks
- A Big Finish together on 5th Avenue with live Jumbotron
- An Official San Diego Relay Baton keepsake
- Collectible 2015 Special Edition Relay Finisher Medals
- Free Bib Personalizations for your name or short message, available until Feb 1st
- Official SDHM technical running shirts
- Official San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Gear Bags.
- Free shuttles on race day (Before the race starts, Runner 2 will be shuttled from Petco Park to NTC Park. After completing their leg of the race, Runner 1 will be shuttled near the finish to wait for Runner 2 so you can finish together)
- Free Real-Time Tracking
The 5K is a scenic 3.1-mile race into downtown San Diego, designed for all ages & abilities to enjoy!
5K Perks include:
- Experience our signature "Downhill into Downtown" 3.1-mile course!
- Free Bib Personalization to include your name or message (available until Feb 1st)
- Free Shuttle to the 5K Start from Petco Park
- Collectible 2015 Special Edition 5K Finisher’s Medal!
- Official San Diego 5K Shirt
- Official San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Gear Bag.
- Gear Check with drop-off near the 5K start line
- Fresh Water at Aid Stations
- Chronotrack Precision Chip Finish Time
Celebrate San Diego at the Gaslamp Block Party
Celebrate San Diego at the Gaslamp Block Party is for you, your friends and family to Eat, Shop & Play in downtown San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter after the race!**
- Fun for the entire family!
- Street Entertainment
- Runner's Market - on J St, between 4th and 5th Ave
- Cheer on runners as they cross the finish line
- Farmer's Market - fresh local produce market at J St & 3rd Ave
- Family Fun Zone - jumpies, rock wall, slides
- Special offers, courtesy of San Diego's best restaurants, for great local food in the heart of the Gaslamp!
**Celebrate San Diego at the Gaslamp Block Party is Free and Open to the public.