San Diego International Airport is the first place many visitors see when they arrive. Located on San Diego Bay, just moments from downtown, it creates a lasting impression - a jewel in a radiant setting.
San Diego International Airport is also the last place many visitors see when they leave. And we are adding to that impression with the largest expansion ever undertaken here. Visit San Diego in 2013 and see the completed result of The Green Build and you will be even more enamored with San Diego.
The Green Build - Terminal 2 Expans
- 10 new gates with more comfortable waiting areas
- New, expanded dining and shopping throughout the airport
- Dual-level roadway wit arrivals and departures on separate curbs
- More and improved security gates
- Built green with sustainable design elements
Things to Do and See at the Airport
- Temporary & Rotating Exhibits - collections representing a wide range of diversity in visual art and culture
- Stroll through the terminals and see a broad collection of permanent artwork
- Visit the Green Build Discovery Center in Terminal 2 and learn more about the Green Build
- A Breve - Perfoming Art Series - check our website for performance schedule