Located on the surf and sand of Mission Beach, Belmont Park is San Diego's only beachfront amusement center! From the historic Giant Dipper roller coaster to the famous simulated wave machines and four dynamic oceanfront restaurants, Belmont Park is the quintessential Southern California beach experience.
Take a stroll through the park and grab a giant ice cream cone then check out all the action on the FlowBarrel. Sit down for a delicious bite to eat or one of 69 beers on tap at Draft South Mission beach after a fun-filled day of mini golf, rock climbing and rides. No matter your age, the park has something everyone in the family can enjoy. However you choose to spend your day, Belmont Park is the best way to play!
Free parking & Admission - Pay as you play!
What to Know:
- Belmont Park is open year-round. Check hours and operating days online
- Parking and Admission are free
- Pay as you go for individual rides and attractions or all for one low price
- Located steps from Mission Beach so be sure to bring a swim suit and sun screen
- Enjoy four dynamic oceanfront dining options
- Draft South Mission Beach serves brews, views and great food
- Experiencing a fun-filled day with your family and friends
- The sunset over the Pacific Ocean from WaveHouse Beach Club
- People watching on the boardwalk while enjoying delicious eats and cocktails
- New this year: Adrenaline Zone featuring zip line, Leap of Faith and more!
- The only FlowBarrel wave machine in the US - fun for riders and spectators alike
- From mini golf to laser tag, rock climbing wave riding, roller coasters and more