Date: April 1, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Boarding: 6:30 PM. Cruises: 7:00 to 10:00 PM.
Price: Starting at $75 per guest
Venue: Hornblower Landing at Grape Street Pier
Follow Us On:
Celebrate your day with a deliciously different dining experience, complete with spectacular views, aboard an inviting yacht. The three-hour San Diego Dinner Cruise combines culinary excellence with unforgettable sights, music and dancing under the stars. Offered daily, this is the perfect option for relaxing on San Diego Bay or celebrating something special.
What You Get
- 3-hour cruise aboard a comfortable yacht on San Diego Bay at your own private table
- Boarding glass of champagne or sparkling cider
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- 3-course dinner
- Dj entertainer for music requests and dancing
- Views that change with the courses
- On board opportunity to add hors d'oeuvres, California wines and premium dessert options
Dinner Cruise Menu
- The Salad of the Season
- Second Course
Grilled Flat Iron Steak and Four-Cheese Potato Gratin - A choice cut coated in a Montreal-style peppercorn and spiced rub, seared on the grill and topped with shallot and herb-infused truffle butter. On the side, a generous medallion of red creamer potato gratin, baked with caramelized onions and a four cheese medley. Served with garden's best seasonal vegetables.
- Loch Duart Salmon with Miso Soy Glaze and Seared Risotto Cake - Sustainable farmed Scottish salmon, oven-roasted with a salty-sweet soy miso and brown sugar glaze. Finished with an Asian-style Chimichurri and served with a creamy risotto cake, seared for a sweet and crunchy caramelized crust. Served with garden's best seasonal vegetables.
Lemon Rosemary Organic Breast of Chicken and Orzo Pasta - Broiled skinless chicken breast prepared with sundried tomatoes, capers and fresh parsley, served on a bed of wilted spinach greens, sweet caramelized leeks, fennel and tangy artichokes. Served with a side of semolina orzo pasta prepared with roasted red and yellow peppers and grilled sweet corn. Accompanied with garden’s best seasonal vegetables.
Vegetarian Selection - Roasted Vegetable Timpano: A tower of grilled zucchini, eggplant, squash and red peppers layered with penne pasta in a classic béchamel sauce. Resting on a garland of wilted spinach, leeks, and fennel and topped with zesty pomodoro sauce.
White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake