Date: November 10, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Price: $37 per adult with discounts for seniors, military, children and groups.
Venue: Hornblower Landing at Grape Street Pier
Follow Us On:
This is a spectator cruise! Join us on Nov. 10th, when The Star of India celebrates its 150 years with a traditional ocean sail! Star of India is the world's oldest active iron-hulled ship under full sail. Passengers on the Star of India spectator cruise will get to sail out to sea NEXT to the Star of India aboard a Hornblower yacht. The Star of India only sails once a year, don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3-hour yacht cruise on the ocean
- Narration by the Captain and information about the Star of India
- Photo and video opportunities like no other!
- Comfortable indoor or outdoor areas
- A look at marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and snacks
- Date: Sunday, November 10th 2013
- Boarding: 11:00 a.m. Cruising Time: 11:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Rate: $37 per Adult guest
- $18.50 per child (4yr-12yr)