Date: June 21 - 22, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Price: Buy and Save Online at www.ljfa.org
At the Door
$14 Single Day Pass
$16 Weekend Pass
Active Military and Kids 16 and Under - Free
Service Dogs Allowed
Venue: UC San Diego Warren Field
Follow Us On:
There's only one original La Jolla Festival of the Arts, among the west's top-rated juried shows.
- 200 award-winning local and national artists display watercolor, oil, sculpture, serigraph, fine jewelry, photography and more
- Popular San Diego musicians and entertainers
- Restaurant row including your favorite cuisines and fine adult beverages
- Children's area with interactive booths, hands-on games and activities
- Proceeds benefit children and adults with disabilities in San Diego
Tickets go on sale starting in January
Produced annually by the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation, proceeds from the Festival support recreational and sports programs for San Diegans with disabilities. The 28th annual La Jolla Festival of the Arts welcomes guests to enjoy the "fine art for a cause" in the relaxing environment of coastal San Diego County.
Parking is free. The venue is completely disabled-accessible. Service Dogs Only.