Step back into time with our Historic Coronado Package $395 Inclusive
Three Days Two nights in a Deluxe patio/balcony (no view) one or two beds or a room with a view towards the Bay with a queen bed.
- Complimentary continental breakfast every morning on our veranda overlooking Glorietta Bay
- $25 dining card a local Coronado Resturant
- Two tickets to the Coronado Historical Walking Tour (Tuesday or Thursday at 11:00 AM)
- DVD to keep "Some Like it Hot" the classic Marilyn Monroe movie that was partially filmed in Coronado
- 1950 Old Fashioned Candy, let this take you back in to time
- Inclusive of room/tax and parking (Aver $198 per night)
Check website for available dates.
Upgrade yoru pacakge to a room with a King bed and a view towards the Bay or a Mansion bedroom (valued at $295) for $100. (Aver $247 per night)