Date: December 31, 2012
Time: 6:30 PM to 11:45 PM
Celebration goes until 12:30 AM!
Price: No entry to the event. Three course meal $49/person plus tax and gratuity. Reservations required.
Twelve reasons why you should spend New Year's Eve with us here at The Pearl Hotel:
- Three-course meal for two at $49 per person plus tax and gratuity
- One meal, two seating options to fit into your busy life: 6:30 PM and 9:00 PM
- Locally sourced ingredients that highlight Executive Chef Jaison Burke's farm-to-fork mantra
- Our specialty cocktails are crafted with you in mind to keep a satisfying smile pasted on your face while moonlighting poolside
- No Cover NYE cocktail party with DJ Dex Diego spinning Groove 24/7 beats
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight provided by us to celebrate you!
- Dinner and Room packages starting at $299 with an in-room bottle of champagne
- Be original: visit the only mid-century modern hotel in all of San Diego!
- Intimate lighting sets the tone and our exterior fireplace will keep you toasty
- A non-pretentious way to celebrate the end of a great year and welcome in something new
- Perfect place for singles, groups of friends and couples too
- Our staff really knows how to show people a good time with hospitality as warm as the sun
For reservations or more information please call 619.226.6100. We are located at 1410 Rosecrans Street in between Garrison and Fenelon in Point Loma, just five miles from downtown and a hope skip and a jump away from Ocean Beach.
NYE Dinner Menu Selections
- Starter (Choose One)
Lobster Bisque - Creme Fraiche/Trout Caviar
Bitter Green and Bacon Salad - Quail Egg/Trffle Shallot Vinaigrette
Carmelized Onion Tart - Oven Dried Tomato/Aged Balsamic
- Main (Choose One)
NY Block Steak - Herb Chive Potatoes/Fried Brussel Sprouts, Blue Cheese
Fish - Cauliflower Gratin/Bearnaise/Asparagus
Wild Mushroom Ravioli (Vegetarian Option) - Porcini Cream Sauce/Shitake Bacon
- Dessert (Choose One)
Apple Crisp - Vanilla Ice Cream
Orange Blossom Creme Brulee - Madeleine Cookies
Choocolate Cake - Milkshake Shooter