Abandon Your Inhibitions...
At San Diego's longest-standing bar! Whether you’re one of the locals or just passing through, we invite you to step out of the conventional downtown and into an old-world experience that is The Tipsy Crow. Blending classic décor, craft beers, quality cocktails, and unique bites with years of experience and upscale service, this corner bar is the prominent destination on the most popular block in the Gaslamp Quarter.
In exploring the three levels, the Main Bar, the upstairs Nest and the Underground, you'll find an array of old-school games, entertainment, dancing and spots to unwind. Come Get Tipsy!
What to Know:
- The Tipsy Crow calls one of the oldest building in the Gaslamp home, dating back to 1874.
- Come in for good old fashion fun...board games, Pac Man, Nintendo Wii and pool, shuffle and foosball tables.
- Wide selection of Craft Beers. We can't decide which brew is the best, so we keep adding new ones for you to enjoy.
- Available for intimate private events of 25 to 400 person buyouts.
- The Drink Exchange! You control the drink prices in the Gaslamp's only guest-driven 7 days a week happy hour.
- Our comedy shows! The Underground dance floor is transformed into The Gaslamp Comedy Show twice a month!
- "Tap That Cask." Every Tuesday, we select a new microbrew to be tapped the old-fashioned way.
- The upstairs level, The Nest! This one of a kind lounge is the "go to" spot for both private parties and nights out.