The Cravory, a Point Loma-based gourmet cookie shop, will be turning out a comic book and pop-culture inspired menu of hand-decorated cookies available from July 21-24 during Comic-Con International.
This year’s line-up of fantasy, superhero, and cartoon themed cookie flavors includes:
- The Wonder Woman – Evoking the style of the heroine’s iconic costume, this cookie is made with a strawberry dough mixed with dried strawberries covered in a vanilla shell.
- The Jedi – Paying tribute to the “Star Wars” heroes, this decadent milk chocolate cookie is mixed with caramel bites and finished with a vanilla topping.
- The D’oh – Just like Homer’s favorite treats from “The Simpsons,” this doughnut-shaped cookie is made with a beer dough swirled with beer-caramel and finished with a pink-colored vanilla shell and rainbow sprinkles.
- The Captain – Honoring the patriotic spirit of Captain America, this cookie is made with an apple pie dough mixed with caramelized apples and cinnamon finished with a white chocolate topping resembling Captain America’s shield.
- The Flash – Inspired by the speed of The Flash and bearing his bolt insignia, this cookie is made with a rich coffee dough mixed with coffee chips and coffee truffles finished under a sweet vanilla shell.
- Dragon Glass – A nod to the only mythical weapon capable of killing White Walkers in “Game of Thrones,” this cookie is made is with a lemon cake dough mixed with white chocolate chips and topped with a shard of rock candy Dragon Glass.
During the four-day convention, limited quantities of these flavors will be available at The Cravory’s Point Loma Cookie Shop () priced between $2 to $3 each.