Coronado Ferry Landing
1201 First St
Coronado, CA 92118
(800) 442-7847 (Toll-Free)
Hours of Operation:
Winter: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Summer: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Restaurants have extended hours
Dine - Shop - Play - Enjoy
Come by car, boat or aboard the Flagship ferry from across the bay Coronado Ferry Landing and stroll through more than 25 eclectic and unique shops, including art galleries, bike rentals, sweet treats, fine and casual dining all while taking in the amazing view of the downtown San Diego skyline.
Coronado's first class shopping village along the San Diego Bay provides something for everyone and every budget. Located on First Street at B Avenue on the bay you'll be sure to fall in love with all the food and shopping Coronado Ferry Landing has to offer.
What to Know:
- Ferry runs from Coronado to San Diego on the 1/2 hour daily from 9:30 AM
- Ample parking is available for patrons
- Shops Open rain or shine 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (winter), 10:00 am - 9:00 pm (summer), restaurants have extended hours
- Free live music Sunday afternoons, Saturday and Sunday throughout the summer
- Certified Farmer's Market Tuesdays 2:30 to 6:00 PM, rain or shine
- Pick-up Exclusive Savings "Shopping Pass"