Date: January 12 - January 12, 2013
Time: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: Adult - $169
Follow Us On:
Come and discover the best of Baja Culinary! What is Baja Culinary it is a unique take on fresh mexican food with a mediterran appeal and savor which is unique to Mexico. Five Star Tours takes you on an incredible journey to taste and discover Baja through your most important sense, taste! Foodies from all around will visit world class restaurants and establishments that experiment and make Baja Culinary come to life.
This tour is an up close and personal approach to Baja Culinary Culture.
We will Visit:
- Mision 19: an upscale restaurant that showcases Baja Culinary to its best by World Famous Chef Javier Plascencia, which has been featured on New York Times
- El Taller: a chic modern upscale restaurant showcasing nothing else then the best of modern Baja
- Cesars: a Mexican Staple where the original Cesar Salad was invented
- Mescalera: a unique place to enjoy a cocktail before we depart
This is the best tour for you to enjoy and discover Baja Culinary!
- Round Trip Transportation from San Diego to culinary establishments
- Guide at all times
- Meal samples and dishes at restaurants
- Baja Wine Demonstration from various wineries throughout the upcoming Valle de Guadalupe
- Cheese and Jam Pairing from the Baja region with a talk on the unique tastes of the region
- Tequila Tastings to enjoy the best of Mexico
- Culinary Demonstration at one establishment with chef talk
- Gratuities at all areas
- Saturday, July 21 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday, August 18 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday, September 8 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Thank you for supporting a women and family owned tour and transportation company