Entry deadline: Entries must be received by 11pm PST on November 30, 2016 to be eligible to win.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- There are two ways to enter the contest: (1) Submit a photo on Instagram or Twitter using hashtag #FindArtShareArt and include the location of the art captured in the photo either in the caption or via geotag. Entries via Instagram and Twitter must be posted from public accounts; entries posted from private accounts will not be eligible. (2) Submit a photo by completing the form at FindArtShareArt.com
- All Entries must be submitted between 12am PST on November 1, 2016 and 11pm PST on November 30, 2016.
- The location of the art submitted in the photo must be within San Diego city limits.
- The contest is run by San Diego Magazine, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize. Judging will be administered by San Diego Magazine in conjunction with the San Diego Tourism Authority and the City of San Diego Commission for Arts & Culture, and based on a particular set of parameters including: Relevancy of Theme (33%), Quality of Content (33%), and Originality (33%)
- There will be three unique winners who will be awarded prizes. One winner will receive a $500 credit at a local San Diego hotel provided by San Diego Magazine good for one (1) year. And the photos from the top three winners will be featured in an upcoming issue of San Diego Magazine.
- The three (3) prize winners will be selected no later than December 31, 2016 from among all entries received. Winner selection will take place under the supervision of San Diego Magazine, whose decisions are final.
- By submitting an entry to the contest you agree to allow San Diego Magazine, San Diego Tourism Authority, City of San Diego Commission for Arts & Culture and their partners to publish your name, username, Instagram profile image, photo, and words on public platforms. We reserve the right to edit and excerpt captions for clarity. You also agree to give the San Diego Tourism Authority and the City of San Diego Commission for Arts & Culture full photo usage rights of the photos entered in all advertising and promotional materials and allow San Diego Tourism Authority and the City of San Diego Commission for Arts & Culture to retain those rights and exclusive copyrights indefinitely.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- Entries must be received before contest closing date. San Diego Magazine is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that San Diego Magazine is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from Contests and its prizes. San Diego Magazine is not liable for damage to a user's computer system in any way due to an entrant's participation in the Contests or downloading any information in connection with the Contests, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. San Diego Magazine reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contests in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that San Diego Magazine shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in Contests. The form releases all of the participating companies and Contests partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- The promotion is not sponsored by Instagram or Twitter.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of San Diego Magazine, participating companies, and their employees, ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page are the responsibility of the winner. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Potential winners will be notified by email or entry post on Instagram or Twitter.
- Potential winners must follow the directions contained in any correspondence and return all forms correctly completed within 7 days of the date of correspondence. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and a naming of an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and letter of request to: San Diego Magazine, 707 Broadway Ste 1100 San Diego, CA 92101.
Sharing and Disclosure
Occasionally San Diego Magazine may send our customers information about our company and get in touch with you when necessary. Print subscriber information including names and postal addresses are available for list rental by third party companies. San Diego Magazine will not otherwise disclose its customer's personal information and account information unless San Diego Magazine has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of San Diego Magazine, San Diego Magazine's customers or others. San Diego Magazine will never disclose personal information to third parties.