San Diego’s Little Italy brings you “Pirates Invade Sicily”– a blockbuster, fun-filled wild, wild romp—our biggest neighborhood bash yet—and the last!
A Pirate’s bounty of food, wine, beer, cocktails and—yes, there will be RUM awaiting you as you set sail.
Ahoy, Maties—Here’s what to expect:
Davey Jones Locker Casino Fun
Hear them rustling skirts – them’s the dancing ladies!
Kick up yer heels to the live band
Yer having a shipload of fun while raising money for kid’s scholarships and to preserve Little Italy’s history!
A ship is always safe at shore—but that’s not what she’s built for! Avast, ye landlubbers! Come join us for the greatest Ferragosto adventure yet.
- It’s out last event—but we’re pulling out all the stops!
- From our Pirate castle: Food so good it deserves a pirate’s ransom
- Live Entertainment and a Band worthy of a King’s ransom
- Our charities deserve your support—and you’ll have a whale of time!
- Come aboard, my maties ... here’s what you can expect:
- Casino fun and winning that pirate’s booty
- Raffles for trips and money
- Live auction: vacation deals, real treasure, dinners at local restaurants, and much, much more
- Dancing under the starry, starry night
- Best food this side of Sicily
Our past parties proved it—Ferragosto is over-the-top-fun! It’s more razzle-dazzle just like “When in Rome,” “Venetian Masquerade,” “The Roaring 20’s,” “Pompeii,” and “Wild, Wild Western.” This Ferragosto will top them all—pull out the stops—and raise thousands of dollars to support our charities.
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language