Fathers treat your daughter like a mountain princess with a day-date to Julian for a Father-Daughter Day. The All-Inclusive price includes several attractions including lunch at one of your favorite Julian eateries, delicious fudge, a keepsake corsage, old-time photos and more, all designed to create an unforgettable experience for daddy’s little girl. End the day with a country-style father-daughter dance at Fort Cross Old Timey Adventures.
Julian Offers a Father Daughter Day Full of Fun
Ticket Prices are $95 for Father and 1 Daughter. Additional Daughters will be $30.
Current VIP Package includes:
· Keepsake Corsage for all the girls
· Choice of lunch at one of 3 Julian Eateries
· Malt or Milkshake to share at the Old-Fashioned Soda Fountain –
· Old-time portrait – Julian Olde Time Photos
· Fudge Tub or Truffle – Julian Candy Basket
· The Father-Daughter Dance begins at 3p.m.
· As an added treat, the Julian Daffodil Show will be happening at Town Hall. You and your daughter can enjoy a large display of the “Flower of Hope.”
· Limited to 50 Dads and Daughters
Mar 23, 2019
11:00 AM - 4:00 AM
Check in as early as 10:30 a.m. downstairs at Town Hall, located at 2129 Main Street, Julian, CA 920
$95 per duo. Each additional daughter is $30
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language