Our Halloween Spooktacular is our biggest fall festival, with weekends brimming with family fun. Catch spooky live shows, join in on Halloween activities and let the little ones trick-or-treat throughout the park in a safe, family-friendly environment.
This popular event is included with park admission, and takes place every Saturday and Sunday from September 21 through October 27, 2019.
Here's a detailed look at some of the Spooktacular fun:
* ALL-NEW: Fall Festival at the Waterfront - Pull up a hay bale and relax at this outdoor oasis with fall festivities and a stunning view of Mission Bay.
* ALL-NEW: Spooktacular Scavenger Hunt - Kids can use their special map to find ocean-inspired pumpkins throughout the park.
* Sesame Street Parade - Elmo and friends will get everyone in the Halloween spirit in this fun and energetic parade through the park.
* Dia de los Muertos - Enjoy a special themed area celebrating Dia de los Muertos. Here, colorful papel picado flags, vibrant Ofrendas and large Catrinas will invite guests to learn about this traditional Mexican holiday, and take part in this festive celebration of life.
* Sea Lion and Otter show - Our comical California sea lion duo Clyde and Seamore are fan favorites for lots of reasons - but mostly because they're just so darn fun. Catch their special Clyde and Seamore's Halloween Bash, joined by their pal, OP Otter, for this limited time engagement.
*Trick-or-treat sweets - Let your little ones trick-or-treat to their hearts content in the safety of our park. We can't wait to see their new costumes this year, though we ask that only kids under 10 wear masks. And no tricks here, the treats are on us - and included with your admission.
SeaWorld San Diego
500 SeaWorld Dr
San Diego, CA 92109
Sep 21 - Oct 27, 2019
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Hours vary. Check website for park hours.
Recurs every Sunday, Saturday
Included with park admission.
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
English | Change Language