Join us in celebration of the 20th annual Pet Day on the Bay where you can cruise with your best friend on San Diego Bay. Each year, Hornblower offers this popular, pup-friendly day on San Diego Bay which serves up a tail-wagging good time! Dogs are invited to cruise for free with their owners. Guests are also encouraged to contribute a gently used blanket or towel that will warm needy animals at Helen Woodward Animal Center.
Cruise times: 9:30 a.m. 11:15a.m. and 1:00 pm
Pet Day on The Bay - the only pet-friendly event of its kind in Southern California! Pet Day is a towel and blanket drive and fundraiser benefiting the homeless animals of the Helen Woodward Animal Center. Take at look at some of our pictures on facebook from past Pet Day on the Bay celebrations.
WHAT YOU GET:
-1-hour narrated cruise
-Information about more than 50 San Diego landmarks
-Unparalleled photo and video opportunities
-Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
-Close-up views of military ships and San Diego skyline, with a chance to see marine animals and seabirds
-An introduction to local environmental efforts
-Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
-A portion of proceeds benefits the Helen Woodward Animal Center
-Special guest appearances! Meet Dog Training Expert & host Darris Cooper
-Meet Petco Certified Dog Trainers
-Meet Doggie Influencers
-Enjoy a bountiful treat buffet- sponsored by Petco
-Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
Rate: $30 per adult. DOGS CRUISE FREE
Location: 1800 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA, 92101
**PLEASE NOTE: OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED.**
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Pet Day on the Bay fun for everyone:
1) One dog per adult is welcome. The event is not open to dogs under six months of age.
2) All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. No retractable leashes are allowed.
3) Owners must clean up after their dogs.
4) No dogs in heat are allowed.
5) The cruise is not recommended for dogs that are sensitive to movement or get motion sickness.
6) This event is not appropriate for dogs that are unpredictable in crowds or dislike strangers or other dogs.
7) This event is for dogs and people only. Please do not bring other pets.
8) Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board and I.D. tags are mandatory.
Apr 25, 2020
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Cruise Times: 9:30 a.m. 11:15 a.m. and 1:00 pm. Boarding is 30 minutes prior to Cruise Time
$30 per person (dogs cruise free)
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language