Provide guests, attendees, and staff piece of mind for onsite events through the easy to use BD Veritor System for Rapid Detection SARS-CoV-2.* A breeze to run testing on your own, or we can provide an end-to-end testing service including staff to conduct testing. The system delievers reliable clear results for COVID-19 in just 15 minutes.
COVID-19 testing in four steps:
1. Nasal sample taken from both nostrils.
2. Nasal swab expressed in reagent solution.
3. Three drops applied to SARS-CoV-2 test device.
4. Result desplayed on screen within 15 minutes.
BD also provides a simple, reliable, and flexible HIPAA-compliant, smart phone based app solution for results tracking and reporting. You can be confident that you are doing all you can to move forward as safely as possible.
For events big and small, Veritor can meet your needs.
*EUA authorized by the FDA.
• This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use
by authorized laboratories
• This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other
viruses or pathogens; and
• This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying
the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19
under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless
the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language