Inspired by the spirit of Thanksgiving, eight of San Diego's renowned chefs are inviting you to dinner at Provisional! The Chefsgiving meal will include a creative holiday dish from each chef - from turkey and sides to delicious desserts - prepared in the restaurant's open kitchen. Dinner will be served family-style with complementary Cambria wines at communal tables. You'll get a chance to chat with the chefs as food critic, writer and television personality Troy Johnson hosts the evening.
Tickets are $145* per person and include a $25 donation to the San Diego Food Bank.
*Tickets inclusive of service charge and gratuity.
1. Brandon Sloan, Chef de Cuisine, Provisional Kitchen & Mercantile
2. Jojo Ruiz, Chef / Partner, Lionfish
3. Chef Alred "Alfie"Szeprethy, Executive Chef of Pisco Rotisserie & Cevicheria
4. Anthony Wells, Executive Chef, Juniper & Ivy
5. Tim Kolanko, Executive Chef, STAKE Chophouse / Blue Bridge Hospitality
6. Lori Sauer, Executive Pastry Chef, Crafted Baked Goods / Blue Bridge Hospitality
7. Brian Malarkey and Shane McIntyre, Co-Chefs and Partners, Herb & Wood
8. Adrian Mendoza, Executive Pastry Chef, Herb & Wood
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language