Celebrate Farm to Fork Week with us in Oceanside!
Farm to Fork Week Happy Hour Tour
$125.00 per person
- What's better than an organic farm? An organic farm with an ocean view! You'll wander the fields of Cyclops Farms while learning about Luke's farming philosophy and taste some of the seasonal bounty of Oceanside. Luke will send us to Wrench & Rodent with a secret ingredient bag for Chef Davin to prepare for us.
- Your lunch can't get anymore farm-to-table than this! Wrench and Rodent Seabasstropub works directly with Cyclops farms in support of their most local farmer and our local food system. Chef Davin will discuss his no-waste cooking style and while showcasing the seasonal offerings from your farm visit and locally sourced seafood from our San Diego coast. You'll enjoy a Chef's Selected Omakase dinner with new friends!
- End the day sipping on a mead flight from the pros at Golden Coast Mead while learning about the worlds oldest beverage! Golden Coast Mead is San Diego's original meadery, committed to our environment, the future of our bees and our community.
Some tour details:
- Pick up at 3:30PM at the Old Town Transit Center
- Tour ends at 9:30PM at the Old Town Transit Center
- Price includes round-trip transportation from Old Town Transit Center, behind the scenes tours, VIP tastings and a full farm to fork dinner. Gratuity for your guide is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Our pick up and drop off location is at the Old Town Transit Center, 4005 Taylor Street, San Diego CA 92101
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language