- Learn all about organic coffee, from farm to cup at San Diego's only Certified Organic Roaster, Cafe Virtuoso. Take notes during their demo on how to brew better coffee at home! Enjoy a signature Cortado and locally made pastry.
-Roam the fields of Wild Willow Farm during an hour long farm tour. You'll get to brush the dirt off and sample some of the farm's freshest offerings of the season and feed their herd of happy farm goats!
-Enjoy a beautiful linen-napkin, farm-to-table lunch in the shade at Wild Willow Farm. Lunch is provided by Little Red Cafe using local and seasonal ingredients that were present throughout your farm tour.
-End the day taking in the stunning views of San Diego's iconic Seaport Village while you sip on some wine during your guided tasting at San Pasqual Winery.
Thursday, August 24th 11:30am-4:30pm
$129.00 per person
- During your guided tasting, you'll learn about urban wineries, their wine-making process and what makes them unique to San Diego.
Some tour details:
- Pick up at 11:30AM at the Old Town Transit Center
- Tour ends at 4:30PM at the Old Town Transit Center
- Price includes all transportation, behind the scenes tours, VIP tastings and a full farm to table linen napkin lunch. Gratuity for your guide is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Meeting location is at the Old Town Transit Center. 4005 Taylor Street, San Diego CA 92101
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language