Join us for an awe-inspiring dolphin and whale watching adventure in Oceanside! Our cruises are great for families, couples, private parties, and corporate events. Our adventures are perfect for anyone and everyone who loves the ocean and wildlife. Limited passenger load to allow for social distancing. Great views from all areas as our 50 ft luxury catamaran is designed specifically for whale watching. We are located near the historic Oceanside Harbor Lighthouse and within minutes are out of the harbor on our way to an exciting adventure. Our Captain will narrate thoroughout the cruise with interesting information regarding the sights you will see and our crew members are close by to answer your questions.
• Disinfectant solution will be available on vessel for public use.
• Passengers will be required to wear face covering.
• Crew is required to wear face masks and will be provided with non medical grade covering. Crew will also be wearing gloves when
• Crew is required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
• Loading will be executed by using space marks, to allow for distancing between guests, thus avoiding crowded lines.
• Vessel capacity have been limited to avoid large gatherings and to provide social distancing.
• Passenger flow on the vessel, will be guided to avoid crowds.
• After each trip the vessel is cleaned again and sanitized.
Additionally, All employees have been given guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include; wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. For more info, please visit: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus.html
Oceanside Adventures Luxury Cruises
256 Harbor Dr S.
Oceanside, CA 92054
Jan 19 - ongoing
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Please check in at our kiosk for boarding pass 30 minutes prior to event.
Recurs every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
$44 General Admission
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language