Attracting more than 25,000 people every year from all over the city, the 3-day celebration features free admission, a number of new attractions, activities, games, food and live entertainment, including, but not limited to, A-list Vietnamese singers and performers, lion dancing, firecrackers and some of our most popular programs, the Miss Vietnam of San Diego pageant, Step-Up Dance and Golden Voice.
- Our signature Miss Vietnam San Diego Pageant
- Lion dancing all 3 days
- Cultural village
- Beer Garden
- Full Carnival Rides
- Golden Voice contest and Dancing contests for cash prizes
- Game Booth with prizes
- 2 stages with non-stop entertainment from A-list singers/artists as well as local artists in San Diego
- Food vendors with variety of foods from cultures all around the world!
- Children's games and activities
- Petting zoo
- " Lucky Red Envelope" - Traditional Money Giving for Luck during Opening Ceremony with city councils, officials, and even the city mayor! That's right, we invite the San Diego Mayor!
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
For the ultimate guide to planning your San Diego vacation, view and download the San Diego Visitor Planning Guide, packed with useful information that will help you plan the perfect San Diego getaway.
English | Change Language