Andaz San Diego is a kaleidoscope of local history and culture set amid the Gaslamp Quarter. The Gaslamp Quarter is sixteen square blocks of Victorian era buildings offering more than 100 of the city’s finest restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, and retail shops. Originally opened in 1913 for the World’s Fair to celebrate the completion of the Panama Canal, our historic building has been transformed into the benchmark for modern luxury and style in San Diego. Our boutique hotel with 159 rooms offers 18,000 sq. ft. of imaginative event space including The Rooftop by STK which is the largest, premier rooftop pool, bar and dining in the Gaslamp Quarter.
All of our guest rooms, including our 13 Andaz Suites and 4 Lifestyle Suites, feature:
- 42” flat screen high definition televisions with premium DirecTV channels;
- complimentary wireless internet;
- a daily selection of complimentary snacks (chips, granola bars, chocolate)
- a daily selection of complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (water, soda, juice, coffee, tea);
- a complimentary newspaper
All overnight guests will receive:
- a complimentary welcome beverage during check-in (wine, coffee, water, juice, soda)
- complimentary access to our 24hr rooftop fitness center
- invitation to our free, nightly wine and beer tasting in the lobby from 5pm – 8pm
600 F Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Toll-Free: (877) 489-4489
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
English | Change Language