Date: July 4 - July 4, 2016
Time: 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Venue: Coronado Island
Follow Us On:
Coronado's popular annual Independence Day activities kick off with a 12k Run/Walk at dawn.
2016 Schedule of Events
- 5:00 AM - Wake up & get your spot along Orange Ave for the parade. You can't set up before 5:00 AM! Tip, you can also take the ferry over from downtown San Diego to Coronado. The traffic is going to be heavy, so plan on walking or biking.
- 7:00 AM - Crown City Classic (12K, 5K, and Kids 1/2 mile fun run)
Run 7.4 mils on July 4th!
Starts and Finishes at Tidelands Park
For more info: or http://www.crowncityrun.com
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM - Art in the Park
Spreckels Park (6th & Orange Avenue)
- 9:00 AM - Annual Rough Water Swim
Central Beach (Check-In Starts at 7:30 AM)
- 10:00 AM - Annual Independence Day Parade
Location: Orange Ave from 1st Street to Churchill Place
- 2:30 to 4:00 PM - Adrian Empire Demo in Spreckels Park
Recreation of Western European culture between the years 1066-1603. San Diego Star Wars Society in Spreckels Park - Will be Available for Photos
- 4:00 PM - Concert in the Park at Spreckels Park
Music by: Coronado Community Band
- 9:00 PM - Fireworks Over Glorietta Bay
Music by KYXY 96.5 FM
Local Tip: Watch them from the golf course - walk or bike - don't drive