Date: July 4 - July 4, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Festival: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Fireworks: Gates open at 6:00 PM.
Price: Festival - Free
Fireworks - $5 Donation at Gate.
Venue: Old Poway Park
Follow Us On:
Bring your family and friends and celebrate our country's independence "turn-of-the-twentieth-century-style" at An Old-Fashioned Fourth of July. Display your patriotic spirit and enjoy some good old-fashioned fun!
- Listen to live musical entertainment
- Ride the steam train
- Watch train robbery reenactments
- Take your picture with Uncle Sam and President Abe Lincoln
- Create your own patriotic arts and crafts
- Play old fashioned games
- Check out iron working demonstrations
- Watch Civil War re-enactments
- See model trains and an antique quilt display
- Shop at the authentic Boardwalk Craft Market
- Stop by the Heritage Museum or Nelson House
- Eat ice cream, apple pie, roasted corn on the cob, hot dogs, and more delicious treats!
Poway High School Stadium - 15500 Espola Road, Poway, California 92064
Of the suggested $5 donation, $3 goes to support Host Town Poway.
- Gates open at 6:00 PM
- DJ music
- Recreation games
- Fireworks at 9:00 PM