Daily Wine Tours to Temecula
Regular price is $109 per person from San Diego. Mention this on-line offer and receive a $5 discount from the retail rate.
Our guided tour includes:
- Morning pick-ups are offered (10:15 to 10:45 AM) in San Diego at many lodging establishments. The tour is back in San Diego between 6:00 to 6:30 PM.
- First arriving in Old Town, participants are on their own for one hour to explore the Temecula Valley Museum and many other interesting options. Curio shops, gourmet food purveyors, art galleries, antique dealers, and winery tasting rooms, many in historic buildings, will be found along the rustic streets. Saturday mornings a popular Farmer's Market is held in Old Town.
- Departing for wine country, the drive follows a scenic route passing equestrian ranches, vineyards, citrus orchards, and stately mansions. A Destination Temecula host provides interesting, entertaining information about the area's historical significance, unique microclimate that creates exceptional conditions for grape cultivation, and Native American lore.
- Traveling through wine country tastings are provided at Frangipani Estate, Wilson Creek, and Churon Wineries. A delicious gourmet picnic lunch served with a view is enjoyed by participants at Frangipani.
- The attractively packaged lunch is prepared fresh each day. Each "make your own sandwich mini-buffet" includes freshly baked artisan breads, sliced turkey, ham, roast beef, sliced imported cheeses, mixed greens with dressing, potato salad, sliced vegetables with dip, seasonal fruit, freshly baked cookie, bottled water and an additional extra pour of wine with the meal. With advance notice a delicious vegetarian meal will be provided.
For reservations please call 951.695.1232 / 800.584.8162.
Cancellations after 6:00 PM two days prior to the scheduled tour incur a $45 fee per person.
No show/no calls will be charged full fare.