Learning something new is a proven way to boost happiness. SDSU Global Campus has hundreds of ways to boost your happiness and your career. We offer courses and programs here in beautiful San Diego, distance learning opportunities, and host hundreds of visiting international students each year.
Our Hospitality programs offer courses that can launch a career in the industry or help advance students in their careers in the field. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out in one of these exciting fields, our Hospitality programs will advance your career and your happiness factor.
Visit neverstoplearning.net or call (619) 594-5821.
San Diego is a major international tourist destination and the region’s hospitality industry employs tens of thousands of San Diegans. The SDSU Global Campus Hospitality programs help train leaders for the industry and careers in hospitality and tourism management, meeting and event management, meeting and event planning, the business of craft beer, and the business of wine.
Master’s in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Master’s in Meeting and Event Management
Professional Certificate Programs:
Professional Certificate in Meeting and Event Planning
Professional Certificate in the Business of Craft Beer
Professional Certificate in the Business of Wine
- Our instructors work in the industry and can give students candid insights.
- Instructors provide advice on how to find jobs and industry mentors.
- Take the courses you need or the entire program for a professional certificate.
- Exclusive networking with fellow students, alumni, and faculty throughout the program.
International Student Programs
Visitors from other countries learn at SDSU Global Campus while here in San Diego on Tourist Visas (B-2) and Student Visas (F-1).
Our most popular programs among international learners include:
- American Language Institute (ALI): the ALI provides English as a Second Language instruction to non-native English speakers. Courses focus on daily conversation, grammar, speaking, listening, and vocabulary.
- Semester@SDSU: Visiting students from abroad enroll in credit-bearing San Diego State University courses, joining American and other international students. Semester@SDSU international students choose from among hundreds of different courses, and earn SDSU credits and a transcript upon completion of their studies.
SDSU Global Campus also offers customized, short-term courses for visiting international groups, covering topics of interest that span the SDSU Global Campus course catalog.
Visit ali.sdsu.edu for more information.
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
English | Change Language