The Deck at Moonshine Flats is a one-stop shop for fun to be had by all! An extension of its rockin’ dance hall sister venue, Moonshine Flats, The Deck is designed to be the ultimate tailgate, a backyard BBQ and a nonstop country party all rolled into one. The Deck is a completely open-air venue, with a retractable roof, a large living tree in the center, and iron gates that serve as the front doors.
Whether it’s our in-house corn hole games or shuffleboard, the games are ready to rock for your guests. The 16 TVs can be customized with a logo or slideshow and the sound system can accommodate a DJ, although our “plug n’ play” music is already included! The “No Shoes Nation” Stage is perfect for an acoustic duo to amuse your guests as well!
Events at The Deck
· 4,000 Square Feet of Event Space
· Great for Groups of 50 to 150 Guests
· Connects to Moonshine Flats to accommodate groups of up to 800
· Located in San Diego’s East Village
· Three Blocks from Convention Center
· Stage for Live Band and Presentations
· 16 LED Screens for Branding or Slideshows
· Energetic Friendly Staff
· Pool Table and “Yard Games” Included
· In House Customized Catering
Sign up to receive the latest news, events, and updates about San Diego. Our monthly and weekly newsletters will keep you informed about the latest and greatest happenings in the destination.
English | Change Language