Date: June 21 - 23, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Price: General Admission - $55
Brewers Lounge VIP - $90
Follow Us On:
The 2013 San Diego International Beer Festival takes place June 21-23, with many breweries and hundreds of beers from around the world! This year, participants will arrive from around the world and across the country.
New this year for the competition, we will be crowning a Champion Brewery in addition to our Best of Show Beer. The Champion Brewery will be awarded based on points earned for beers entered in the judging.
- Session 1, Friday, June 21 - Noon to 4:00 PM
1:00 PM How to Homebrew with Chris
2:00 PM Cupcakes and Beer
3:00 PM Cheese and Beer with Venissimo
- Session 2, Friday, June 21 - 5:00 to 9:00 PM
6:00 PM Cheese and Beer with Venissimo
7:00 PM Cupcakes and Beer
8:00 PM Yeast and Beer: Can You Taste the Difference?
- Session 3, Saturday, June 22 - 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
12:00 PM How to Homebrew with Chris
1:00 PM Awards
2:00 PM San Diego Pretzel & Beer Pairing
- Session 4, Saturday, June 22 - 4:00 to 8:00 PM
5:00 PM Yeast and Beer: Can You Taste the Difference?
6:00 PM San Diego Pretzel & Beer Pairing
7:00 PM How to Judge Beer with Alesmith's Peter Zien
- Session 5, Sunday, June 23 - 1:00 to 5:00 PM
2:00 PM Cowbites' Jerky & Beer
3:00 PM How to Homebrew with Chris
4:00 PM Cowbites' Jerky & Beer
What You Get
- General Admission ticket gets you admission into the San Diego County Fair, souvenir tasting cup, and unlimited one-ounce samples of more than 300 beers.
- Brewers Lounge VIP experience ideal for the true craft beer enthusiast. Includes a special lounge area overlooking the festival, 6-oz. souvenir glass to use in the lounge area and festival floor, five craft beer stations with food pairing with unlimited grazing for the first two hours of each session, 1/2 hour early admission before the general public, and admission to the Fair.